SID1102K ECAD Models
The SID1102K is a single-channel IGBT and MOSFET gate driver in an eSOP wide body package. Reinforced galvanic isolation is provided by Power Integrations’ innovative solid insulator FluxLink™ technology. Up to 5 A peak output drive current enables the product to drive devices with nominal currents of up to 300 A. Booster stages are available for gate driver requirements that exceed 5 A, AUXGL and AUXGH output pins drive external N-Channel MOSFETs up to 60 A.
Controller (PWM) signals are compatible with 5 V CMOS logic, which may also be adjusted to 15 V levels by using external resistor divider. The secondary side voltage management provides bipolar gate driver voltage from +15 to -10 V while only a +25 V unipolar voltage is required. The +15 V gate drive voltage is regulated by the chip internal Vee voltage regulator. An undervoltage log out turns off the gate signal and keeps the IGBT or MOSFET in a safe operation.
- IGBT gate driver with wide flexible use to drive IGBT modules up to 1200 V and IGBT current 50 A up to 3600 A.
- Single channel providing up to 5 A peak gate drive current without boosters
- Auxiliary outputs for external high and lowside n-channel booster stage for increased peak drive current up to 60A
- Undervoltage log out
- Integrated FluxLink technology providing safe isolation between primary-side and secondary-side
- Rail-to-rail stabilized output voltage
- Unipolar supply voltage for secondary-side
- Suitable for 600 V / 650 V / 1200 V IGBT and MOSFET switches
- Up to 75 kHz switching frequency
- Propagation delay jitter ±5 ns
- -40 °C to 125 °C operating ambient temperature
- High common-mode transient immunity
- eSOP package with 9.5 mm creepage and clearance
|Product1||Peak Output Drive Current|
|SID1102K||5 A without external booster|
- Package - K: eSOP-R16B.