SID1183K ECAD Models
The SID1183K is a single channel IGBT and MOSFET driver in an eSOP package. Galvanic isolation is provided by Power Integrations’ innovative solid insulator FluxLink technology. The up to 8 A peak output drive current enables the product to drive devices up to 600 A without requiring any additional active components. For gate drive requirements that exceed the stand-alone capability of the SID1183K, an external booster may be added. Stable positive and negative voltages for gate control are provided by one unipolar isolated voltage source.
Additional features are short-circuit protection (DESAT) with Advanced Soft Shut Down (ASSD), undervoltage lock-out (UVLO) for primary-side and secondary-side and rail-to-rail output with temperature and process compensated output impedance guarantee safe operation even in harsh conditions.
Controller (PWM and fault) signals are compatible with 5 V CMOS logic, which may also be adjusted to 15 V levels by using external resistor divider.
Highly Integrated, Compact Footprint
- Split outputs providing up to 8 A peak drive current
- Integrated FluxLink™ technology providing safe isolation between primary-side and secondary-side
- Rail-to-rail stabilized output voltage
- Unipolar supply voltage for secondary-side
- Suitable for 1700 V IGBT and MOSFET switches
- Up to 75 kHz switching frequency
- Low propagation delay time 260 ns
- Propagation delay jitter ±5 ns
- -40 °C to 125 °C operating ambient temperature
- High common-mode transient immunity
- eSOP package with 9.5 mm clearance and creepage
Advanced Protection / Safety Features
- Undervoltage lock-out protection for primary and secondary-side (UVLO) and fault feedback
- Short-circuit protection using VCESAT monitoring and fault feedback diodes or resistor chain
- Advanced soft shut down (ASSD)
Full Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- 100% production partial discharge test
- 100% production HIPOT compliance testing at 6 kV RMS 1 s
- Basic insulation meets VDE 0884-10
- Halogen free and RoHS compliant
|Product1||Peak Output Drive Current|
- Package - K: eSOP-R16B.